- 1 large zucchini
- 1 TBS taco seasoning
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips using a mandolin.
- Place slices in colander over the sink and sprinkle with lots of salt. Let sit for 5 minutes then press out water.
- Heat the oil in a fryer or pan to 350 degrees F.
- Drop the sliced zucchini into the hot oil. Working in batches of about 20 chips at a time.
- Once the zucchini turn golden brown, remove from fryer and place onto paper towel.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning and enjoy!