- 6 zucchini
- 1 cup of peanuts
- 1 cup of water
- 4 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of spicy chili sauce (optional, only if you like it spicy)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped peanuts (to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds (to garnish)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped spring onions (to garnish)
- Begin by shredding zucchini into noodles with a julienne peeler or spiralizer.
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place the peanuts, water, sesame oil, soy sauce and chili sauce and process until you get a thick sauce (If sauce is too thick for your liking, add a bit more of water or sesame oil at a time until it reaches the desired consistency)
- Divide zucchini noodles evenly into two bowls, pour sauce over, and garnish with chopped peanuts, sesame seeds, and chopped spring onions.